Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over 40,00 €
Organic India, Tulsi Tea, Original, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.14 oz (32.4 g)
- Date First Available: April 2008
- Product Code: ORI-50000
- UPC Code: 801541500000
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 8.6 x 7.1 cm , 0.09 kg
- Stress Relieving & Energizing
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Certified B Corporation
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union
At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love & consciousness in action.
- Regenerating soil health & fertility
- Improving water retention & sequestering carbon
- Restoring vibrant health to the environment
Healthy Conscious Living
- Celebrating the interconnectedness of life
- Cultivating the health of our planet, our farmers & you
Revered in India as "The Queen of Herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5,000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief & uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
Three sacred varieties of spicy, powerful Tulsi (Rama, Vana and Krishna) create a restorative, calming yet energizing infusion.
Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 5-10 min.
*Krishna tulsi (leaf), *vana tulsi (leaf), *rama tulsi (leaf).
*Certified organic ingredients
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 infusion bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Servings Per Container 18|
|Amount Per Infusion Bag||% DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.8 g|
|Organic Tulsi Blend||†|
|Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)(Krishna & Rama varieties)(leaf)|
|East Indian Basil (Ocimum gratissimum)(Vana variety)(leaf)|
|†Daily Value not established.|