Neutrogena, Stubborn Acne AM Treatment, 2.0 oz (56 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: November 23 2020
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-40028
- UPC Code: 070501400289
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
13 x 4.8 x 4.3 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment
- Works All Day to Help Eliminate Stubborn Acne
- Clinically Proven Formula
- Stubborn Acne AM Treatment
- Stubborn Marks PM Treatment
2.5% Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide - A recommended first line of treatment by dermatologists
Vanishing formula reduces size and redness of acne in just hours, with a dermatologist recommended approach.
Use on your full face not just on breakouts. Contains micronized benzoyl peroxide to penetrate deep into pores and kill acne-causing bacteria at the source.
Use - For the treatment of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three time daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)||Acne treatment|
|Water, carbomer homopolymer type B, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, laureth-4, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.|
|Formulated without: Parabens, oil, phthalates, dyes and fragrances.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20 to 25°C (68°F - 77°F)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.