- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: September 7 2016
Shipping Weight:0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NMD-00100
- UPC Code: 705928001008
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
16.8 x 14.7 x 7.1 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Trust The #1 Physician Recommended Brand
- All Natural Relief
- #1 Selling Brand
- Includes 50 Premixed Packet - Makes 12,000 mL (400 fl oz) of Solution
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Suitable For Use During Pregnancy
- No Burning
- Natural Sinus & Allergy Relief
Contents: One squeeze bottle and 50 premixed packets
- 1 Rinse bottle 240 mL (8 fl oz)
- 1 Custom-designed black cap and tube
- 50 Premixed packets of USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure with directions for use and warnings
NeilMed® Sinus Rinse is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications in your nostrils
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% when you stand in an upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Portable for travel
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.