Nature's Way, Umcka ColdCare, Soothing Syrup, Sugar Free, Grape Flavored, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Date First Available: January 15 2010
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NWY-15794
- UPC Code: 033674157947
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
5.1 x 5.3 x 13 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
- Since 1969
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Nasal & Bronchial Irritations Congestion • Sore Throat • Cough
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- 99.4% Alcohol-Free (0.6% Alcohol)
- Clinically Proven
Rooted in Tradition
A member of the geranium family, the Umcka® (Pelargonium sidoides) roots have been traditionally used to relive respiratory ailments. We go directly to the source, like the grasslands of Southern Africa where Pelargonium sidoides roots flourish. We partner with farmers who have tended this land for generations and know firsthand the benefits of their natural environment. Because with Nature's Way®, you can always trust that you're getting the best herbs the earth has to offer.
You can feel confident knowing that Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
Umcka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery, which means you can get back to life faster.
Pelargonium sidoides 1X helps reduce the severity of your cold by relieving the symptoms associated with the common cold including congestion, cough, sore throat and hoarseness, plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore throat
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 1 ½ teaspoons (tsp) (7.5 mL) 3 times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a physician.|
(in 1 ½ teaspoons (tsp) = 7.5 mL)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive ingredients |
Citric acid, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified water, red cabbage juice color, sorbitol.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25° C (68-77° F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.