- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: July 13 2007
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LEX-89350
- UPC Code: 737870893509
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
2 x 4.1 x 8.1 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops
For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritants of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
Our eyes can be vulnerable to many forms of environmental discomfort and irritation.
Brite Eyes III Benefits
- Helps lubricate eyes throughout the day
- Supports comfort from environmental and age-related irritations
- Helps protect healthy eye structure and function
Brite Eyes III supports eye comfort and helps protect both healthy eye structure and function with an FDA approved, clinically-validated lubricant, glycerin, as well as N-acetyl-carnosine.
As we get older, our eyes become vulnerable to a variety of environmental stimuli that can cause irritation. Applying lubricating eye drops several times a day can alleviate discomfort.
Clinically validated eye comfort
That’s why we formulated Brite Eyes III with a clinically-validated, FDA-approved lubricant, glycerin, that is used to refresh and lubricate eyes without irritation.
The Brite Eyes III formula also contains N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect healthy eye structure and function from oxidative and glycation stresses that can accumulate with age.
Easy for On the Go or At Home
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual, five-milliliter vials. This reduces the risk of bacterial contamination and makes it convenient to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse or pocket...or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
Please read the entire contents of insert prior to use for important safety information and instructions on opening containers.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
|Boric acid, citric acid, hypromellose, n-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, sterile water.|
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain
- You experience changes in vision
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens or persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store in the refrigerator after opening
- Do not freeze
- Store in dark, cool place away from sunlight
- Once open, discard container and any contents after 30 days
- Use before expiration date marked on container
- Prior to drop instillation, contact lenses should be removed and reinserted after 10 minutes
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.