King Arthur Baking Company, Bread + Pizza Mix, Gluten Free, 18.25 oz (517 g)
Frequently purchased together
- 100% Employee Owned
- Includes Yeast Packet
- Makes 1 Loaf or 2 Pizzas
- Sourced Non-GMO
- Certified Gluten Free
It looks and slices like a traditional wheat flour loaf, without any grittiness or aftertaste. Easy to prepare, our mix yields superior results every time and can easily be used for pizza dough, too. Our mixes are carefully crafted in our test kitchen through meticulous taste-testing (it's a tough job, but we're up to the challenge!) and blending to replicate our favorite recipes. The result? Mixes that make the finest gluten-free baked goods around. Simple ingredients, reliable results, and deliciousness that everyone can enjoy!
Pizza Crust - Makes 2 Pizzas
- 1% Cups Lukewarm Water (95°F)
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable Or Olive Oil, Plus More For Pans
- 3 Large Eggs (Room Temp.)
1. Beat water, oil, and eggs with electric mixer. Beat in 1 cup mix and yeast. Add remaining mix 1 cup at a time, scraping bottom and sides of bowl and beating for 30 seconds. When all mix has been added, beat on medium-high speed for additional 2 minutes.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
3. Coat two baking sheets or pizza pans with oil. Scrape half of soft, sticky dough onto each pan. Drizzle with oil and pat each crust into 12" to 14" circle or oval. Let crusts rise for 30 minutes, uncovered, while oven preheats to 400°F.
4. Bake crusts until tops are set and bottoms are beginning to brown, 8 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and top as desired. Bake an additional 6 to 10 minutes, until bottoms are browned and toppings are cooked.
Sandwich Bread - Makes 1 Loaf
- 4 tablespoons meted butter* or oil
- 1 3/4 cups lukewarm milk* (95°F)
- 3 large effs at room temperature
1. Beat together butter or oil, milk, and eggs. Beat in yeast and 1 cup of mix. Add remaining mix 1 cup at a time, scraping bottom and sides of bowl and beating on medium-high speed for 30 seconds each time. When done adding mix, beat on medium-high speed 2 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
2. Stir to deflate. Spoon batter into lightly greased 9" x 5" loaf pan, smoothing surface and leaving middle domed in loaf shape. Cover loosely and let rise until crowned 1" over rim of pan, 20 to 40 minutes.
3. Bake in preheated 350°F oven until golden brown, 50 to 60 minutes. Turn out of pan and cool on rack.
Baker's Tip: For best texture and volume, we strongly recommend that you use an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with paddle to make this mix.
*To make non-dairy, use 1/4 cup vegetable oil and 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water.
Bread Mix: Specialty flour blend (rice flour, tapioca starch), tapioca starch, potato starch, cane sugar, emulsifier (mono-and diglycerides), salt, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend (calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), enzymes. Yeast: Yeast, sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp mix (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Mix||%Daily Value*||Prepared||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%||5 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||45 mg||15%|
|Sodium||190 mg||8%||210 mg||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||9%||27 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||2 g||3 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||2 g||4%||2 g||4%|
|Protein||1 g||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.5 mcg||2%|
|Calcium||60 mg||4%||100 mg||8%|
|Iron||1.7 mg||10%||1.8 mg||10%|
|Potassium||30 mg||0%||80 mg||2%|
|Thiamin||0.24 mg||20%||0.25 mg||20%|
|Riboflavin||0.14 mg||10%||0.23 mg||20%|
|Niacin||1.8 mg||10%||2.2 mg||15%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|