- Expiration Date: March 22 2024
- Date First Available: March 4 2021
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: IUK-95808
- UPC Code: 8809429958082
- Package Quantity: 30 ml
13.8 x 3.4 x 2.5 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Intensive Wrinkle Care
- Advanced Anti-Aging
- Improve Elasticity
- Propolis Extract 40.5%
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract 9.2%
- Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone 300 ppm
- Easily to Maintain Skin Elasticity
This anti-aging wrinkle care cream is applied to the eyes and face. It contains Propolis extract and Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract to improve elasticity, brighten the complexion, and improve fine lines.
Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream For Eye & Face
An anti-aging cream made of propolis and vitamin
Multi care Eye Cream
Multiple anti-aging eye cream, it can be used on the eyes and the entire face
- iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream is an intensive cream designed to increase skin elasticity, smoothen skin, reduce s and fine lines, and create a naturally radiant skin.
- Formulated with Propolis Extract 40.5%, "Vitamin Fruit" Extract 9.2%, and Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (Idebenone) 300ppm
- Does not contain 20 hazardous or potentially hazardous ingredients--All ingredients are safe and natural.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (Vitamin Fruit) is packed with Vitamin A, B1, B2, and E. Idebenone is one of the most powerful antioxidants, packed with vitamin C.
- Continued use of this intensive cream reduces signs of aging and s up your natural skin tone.
After using the toner, gently apply an appropriate amount onto your eye and face let it absorb.
Propolis extract (40.5%), water, hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract (9.2%), butylene glycol, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, niacinamide, cetyl ethylhexanoate, cetearyl olivate, betaine, glycosyl trehalose, camellia japonica seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, sodium hyaluronate, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sorbitan olivate, beta-glucan, lactobacillus/rice ferment, lactobacillus/ginseng root ferment filtrate, lactobacillus/soybean ferment extract, saccharomyces/potato extract ferment filtrate, saccharomyces/coix lacryma-jobi ma-yuen seed ferment filtrate, xanthan gum, centella asiatica extract, pentylene glycol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, 1,2-hexanediol, hydrogenated lecithin, caprylyl glycol, behenyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, tromethamine, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, disodium EDTA, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, hydroxydecyl ubiquinone(300ppm), aspalathus linearis extract, caramel, camellia sinensis leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, yucca schidigera root extract, commiphora myrrha resin extract, perilla frutescens leaf extract, copper tripeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-8, limonene, linalool.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.