Isntree, Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 18 2023
- Date First Available: December 20 2019
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ISN-97370
- UPC Code: 8809088973709
- Package Quantity: 3.38 fl oz
14.2 x 4.3 x 4.6 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Normal or Dry Skin
- AHA 8%
- Mild Peeling
- Improving Dull Skin
- Soothing the Sensitive Skin
AHA removes dead skin cells and makes your skin softer, smoother and brighter.
This product helps you to exfoliate dead skin and makes the skin soft with easy convenience. High-content AHA and the soothing ingredients make the skin healthy.
Water, glycolic acid, lactic acid, glycerin, butylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, morus alba bark extract, asiaticoside, portulaca oleracea extract, sodium hyaluronate, ginkgo biloba nut extract, acorus calamus root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, allantoin, panthenol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hydroxyethylcellulose, zanthoxylum, piperitum fruit extract, pulsatilla koreana extract, usnea barbata (lichen) extract.
- Consult doctor if red spots, swollen skin, itch, or other skin stimulations occur from applying or sun exposure.
- Do not apply on wounded area.
- Cautions for storage and handling.
- Keep out of the reach from infants.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Product containing the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)
- Because it contains AHA and may increase the sensibility of the skin to the sunlight, use sunscreen when using this product.
- For first time users, test a small amount for any symptoms of allergy due to AHA.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.