Gerber, Lil' Bits, Oatmeal Cereal, 8+ Months, Banana Strawberry, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: July 31 2022
- Date First Available: July 30 2018
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GBR-07031
- UPC Code: 015000070311
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
17.8 x 10.2 x 7.1 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand* for Infant Cereals
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Every Bite Counts!
- Simple Goodness
- Added Texture to Help Babies Learn to Chew and Mash
- Calcium for Strong Bones & Teeth
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Package Made With No BPA
Iron For Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs.
Time for lil' bits® cereal? Your baby may be ready to explore new textures if they:
- Crawl with stomach off the floor
- May pull self up to stand
- Begin to self-feed with fingers
- Begin to use jaw to mash food
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour out 1/4 cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in 1/4 cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water).
- For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), banana flakes, strawberry flavored bits (corn starch, strawberries, strawberry juice concentrate), potassium phosphate, natural strawberry flavor.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
This packaged is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value |
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE (7 mcg Folic acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|