GAT, PMP, Pre-Workout, Peak Muscle Performance, Raspberry Lemonade, 9 oz (255 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 16 2015
Shipping Weight:0.46 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GAT-65603
- UPC Code: 859613656032
- Package Quantity: 9 oz
9.4 x 9.4 x 10.9 cm , 0.39 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Clinically Tested
- Creatine Free
- Intense Performance Gains & Mental Focus
- Muscle Energy & Rapid Vascular Muscle Pumps
- 30 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Concentrated Formula. Contains No Fillers.
PMP: Peak Muscle Performance
PMP by GAT delivers the next generation of intense pre-workouts. Blast through training plateaus and take your sports endurance and muscular output to the next level. Experience more massive pumps, laser-focus, and workout intensity. A powerful blend of clinically researched key ingredients formulated to deliver the ultimate in Peak Muscle Performance.
- Wave 1: You will feel PMP's strong, stimulating action. It ignites a high intensity workout and delivers critical performance nutrients to your muscles.
- Wave 2: Increased concentration and razor sharp focus will hit you, helping your mind and body work in tandem for perfect execution of each and every action of your workout.
- Wave 3: As your workout intensifies, your muscles will expand from increased blood volume and you will feel skin tightening effects that keep your body fired up even after your workout ends. Experience explosive energy and improved performance.
- Exercise Intensity: Citrulline, Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn) push your training to the max. The key compounds in PMP have been clinically researched for their benefits to athletic performance via increased blood flow, enhanced nutrient delivery, and improved muscular energy and endurance.
- Cognitive Enhancers: Clinically studied compounds N-Acetyl-Tyrosine and L-Theanine help you remain alert, intense, and mentally focused while you're going from set to set during your workout.
- Pump Drivers: Clinically studied, vasodilating compounds Agmatine Sulfate, Glycerol Monostearate, and Calcium Lactate.
Directions For Use:
Mix (1) scoop with 8-10 fl. oz. cold water. Consume 15-30 min before workouts. Do not take any other products that contain caffeine or any other stimulants while taking this product. Do not exceed (1) serving in any 24 hour period.
- Extreme Sports
- Combat Sports
- Cross Functional
Citric acid, pineapple fruit powder, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, fruit and vegetable juice (color), dicalcium phosphate.
Contains: Milk (from calcium lactate).
Note: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine.
Heat, humidity and/or moisture may cause some clumping to this product. This is normal and easily broken up or the jar can be shaken before each use. This does not in any way affect the quality or performance of the product. Store in a cool dry place.
Consult your health care professional before use. This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 8.5 g (1 scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate)||20 mg||1333%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Calcium (as calcium lactate)||26 mg||3%|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||78 mg||3%|
|NO Enhancers Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn), L-Arginine Malate, L-Citrulline, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Norvaline||3.125 g||**|
|Pump Accelerators Agamatine Sulfate, Glycerol Monostearate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Calcium Lactate||900 mg||**|
|PMP Focus & Cognition Modulators N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine||700 mg||**|
|PMP Energetics Caffeine anhydrous, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl||525 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|