Esfolio, Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch, 60 Patches
- Date First Available: November 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.23 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EFL-88079
- UPC Code: 8809386880792
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
8.1 x 8.4 x 4.4 cm , 0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Moisturizing & Nutrition
- Snail Secretion Filtrate 8 ppm
- Gold 0.007 ppm
Gold snail hydrogel eye patch is a soft hydrogel type for excellent moisturizing nutrition and when attached to skin it will provide elasticity to tired eyes. Various ingredient including gold, snail secretion filtrate and Hydrolyzed collagen, Panthenol help to the skin around eyes make elastic.
- Please arrange your skin around your eyes by using tonic after washing your face.
- Please take an eye patch out with the enclosed spoon (spatula) and put it on the part that you want of your face.
- Take off the eye patch after about 10 to 20 minutes and massage in the remaining on your skin.
Water, glycerin, chondrus crispus powder, butylene glycol, ceratonia siliqua (carob) gum, dipropylene glycol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, allantoin, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, panthenol, arbutin, tocopheryl acetate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, adenosine, synthetic fluorphlogopite, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), disodium edta, propylparaben, fragrance, calcium lactate, iron oxide red (ci 77491), carbomer, triethanolamine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium hyaluronate, niacinamide, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, snail secretion filtrate, tin oxide, hydrolyzed collagen, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, agar, potassium chloride, glucose, gold.
- Please cooperate with a specialist. When the side effects appeared like red spot, swell up, or itchy in use or after the use.
- Please avoid the use on the wound or etc.
- Precautions for storage and handling. 1) Store in a place out of the reach of children. 2. Store in a place avoiding direct sunlight. 3) If contents taken out and then put back again into the container, there is a risk of being deteriorated. 4) Don't use this for other use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.