Esfolio, Foot & Heel Peeling Mask, 1 Pair, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)
- Date First Available: November 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EFL-88283
- UPC Code: 8809386882833
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
15 x 15.2 x 4.3 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Soft Care Foot Pack
- Self Care Foot Peeling Therapy
Esfolio foot and heel peeling mask exfoliates dead cells gently without buffers or scrubs. A fruit complex such as papaya, lemon and grapefruit softens the keratin on the feet, and herbal complexes such as jasmine, lavender, and rosemary calms and nourishes the skin and softens and moisturizing the feet.
- After cleansing your feet, remove the water.
- After cutting the pouch along the dotted line that contains the contents, open the sheet. And insert contents by opening foot sheet. (Be careful not to stain with contents into ankle and instep area)
- After wearing a foot sheet to put the contents on both sides (fixed by the enclosed tape), in approximately 1 hour ~ 1 hour 30 minutes to take a break.
- Take them off and rinse the clean water not to remain contents.
- About 4-6 days later, it begins to peel off dead skin cells. (Do not attempt to forcibly remove dead skin cells not until naturally to ease off both feet)
- 2 weeks later, you will find a smooth neat feet.
Alcohol, water, propylene glycol, lactic acid, urea, isopropyl alcohol, glycolic acid, betaine, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, chaenomeles sinensis fruit extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, freesia refracta extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, salicylic acid, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, menthol, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, butylene glycol, disodium edta, 1,2-hexanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, benzyl benzoate, linalool, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, benzyl salicylate.
- If side effects occur such as a rash, swell, itchiness, or other discomforts while using the product, stop using immediately and consult with a dermatologist.
- Do not use the product on open or exposed wounds, scars, eczema.
- Precautions for storage and handling 1) Keep away from the reach of children. 2) Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Use it avoiding around the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Test a small amount for checking skin side effects.
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that needs to care for side effects and consult a dermatologist.
- This product contains Alcohol that needs cautions for removing nail arts.
- Allergic skin or sensitive skin should be used after skin testing inside the arm.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.