Dr. Brown's, Natural Flow, Anti-Colic Bottle, P/0+Months, 2 Pack, 2 oz (60 ml) Each
- Expiration Date: January 1 2026
- Date First Available: March 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DBW-30821
- UPC Code: 072239308219
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
14.9 x 10.5 x 5.5 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Designed for Preemies & Newborns
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Colic, Spit-Up, Burping, and Gas
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Baby Bottle In The U.S
- BPA Free
- Fits Most Breast Pumps
- Helps Reduce Feeding Problems
- Proven to Help Preserve Bottle Milk Nutrients*
- Vacuum-Free Feeding helps Digestion
- Fully-Vented Bottle Design
- Internal Vent System and Silicone Nipple Work Together
*Per a university study.
- 2 - 2 oz / 60 ml baby bottles
- 2 - Preemie Flow™ silicone nipples
- 1 - Cleaning brush instructions
Internal Vent System
- Air enters the bottle collar and routes directly through the internal vent system.
- The air channels through the vent tube, bypassing the milk, to the end of the bottle.
- The vent prevents aeration of the milk, vacuum pressure and nipple collapse.
- Baby feeds comfortably while milk flows freely, like breastfeeding.
The Dr. Brown's® vent system reduces air bubble oxidation to help preserve bottle milk nutrients.
Our bottle works best with the vent system
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Proven to help preserve vitamins
- Aids in digestion for a better night's sleep
- Flow rate supports breastfeeding
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.