Best By: September 2025
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: DRB-00136
- UPC Code: 753950001367
- Package Quantity: 120 Count
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.3 x 5.3 cm , 0.05 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- With PepZin GI® - Patented Zinc-Carnosine
- Helps Support A Healthy GI Environment
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Doctor's Best PepZin GI® is a complex of the mineral zinc and L-carnosine, bound together to provide unique benefits. The proprietary chelation process used to produce PepZin GI provides long lasting support for healthy gastric function. It promotes healthy mucus secretions from stomach cells and helps maintain a beneficial bacterial balance in the GI tract.
- Helps relieve occasional gastric discomfort
- Helps support a health GI environment
- Helps support the health of gastric cells
- Helps support healthy mucosal lining
Take 2 capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 Veggie Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (from PepZin GI® Zinc-L-Carnosine)||16 mg||150%|
|Zinc-L-Carnosine (from PepZin GI® Zinc-L-Carnosine)||75 mg||†|
|L-Carnosine (from PepZin GI® Zinc-L-Carnosine)||59 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|