Doctor's Best, Curcumin Phytosome with Meriva, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Best By: June 2025
- Date First Available: March 2010
- Product Code: DRB-00225
- UPC Code: 753950002258
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 cm , 0.07 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Meriva® - Bioavailable Curcumin
- Helps Promote Healthy Joints
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
- Dietary Supplement
Doctor's Best Curcumin Phytosome® with Meriva® uses patented Phytosome® technology which allows for curcumin nutrients (the curcuminoids) to be more effectively absorbed. Curcumin is the yellow pigment of turmeric and has a long history in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. As a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger, it has many traditional uses. Curcumin is one of the most widely researched botanicals in the literature. Curcumin Phytosome®, with sunflower lecithin, offers superior bioavailability.
- Helps deliver curcuminoids with enhanced stability and superior bioavailability
- Helps promote healthy functioning of the joints, eyes, prostate and other organs
- Helps support healthy management of antioxidant defenses
Adult use: Take 2 capsules daily, with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 veggie capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Curcumin Phytosome® (Meriva®️):|
|Curcumin and other curcuminoids, minimum||180 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|