Dickinson Brands, T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads, with Aloe, 100 Pads
- Date First Available: February 26 2008
Shipping Weight:0.43 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DIC-00030
- UPC Code: 052651000304
- Package Quantity: 100 Count
9.7 x 9.9 x 11.2 cm , 0.36 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Cleanse, Soothe, Treat
- Relieves Hemorrhoidal & Vaginal Irritation
- Cools & Comforts
- Natural Fragrance
- Flushable. Safe for Septic & Sewer Systems
- Helps relieve local burning, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Aids in the protection of irritated or inflamed anorectal areas
T.N. Dickinson's Hemorrhoidal Pads are extra soft and allow for the gentlest possible treatment of tender, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissue.
Can be used daily to freshen and cleanse. They are especially refreshing during menstrual periods.
Effective for every day personal hygiene use on external rectal and vaginal areas.
Recommended as a final cleansing step at diaper changing time. They leave a soothing, protective coating on baby's sensitive skin.
For additional relief from irritation of inflamed tissue. Can be folded and used as a compress. Particularly beneficial in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
T.N. Dickinson's Hemorrhoidal Pads, moistened with Witch Hazel offer relief from itching, burning and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel has been recognized as a mild, natural and effective astringent and cleansing aid for over a century. Using a time-honored distillation process, the therapeutic properties of Witch Hazel are captured to product Nature's Gentle Ingredient for Personal Care.
- Adults: cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application
- Apply product to affected area by patting and then discard
- Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless recommended by a physician.
- do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Not tested on animals.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Witch hazel 50%||Astringent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, alcohol 7%, benzethonium chloride, methylparaben and aloe barbadensis leaf juice|