Derma E, Acne Blemish Control Treatment Serum, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: April 11 2019
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DME-03850
- UPC Code: 030985038507
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
3.3 x 15 x 3.3 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty Free
- Active Salicylic Acid With Tea Tree Oil + Aloe Vera
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
This lightweight acne blemish treatment serum helps to fight against blackheads, breakouts and cystic acne. Formulated with 0.5% Salicylic Acid plus a unique Anti-Blemish complex, compromised of Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, soothing Aloe Vera, calming Lavender and Chamomile, this potent acne-fighting serum reaches deep into the skin to help unclog pores and prevent future breakouts to reveal clearer, healthier-looking skin.
We are committed to your health, well-being and the natural environment. That's why we make eco-ethical skin care.
Since 1984, we are committed to skin health and safety. No parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, petrolatum, sulfates, mineral oils, artificial colors or fragrances. None of the bad, just the good. Now that's honest-to-goodness skin care.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne, acne blemishes, acne pimples and blackheads.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic Acid 0.5%||Acne Treatment|
|Inactive ingredients: Purified water, glycerin (vegetable derived), hydroxypropyl starch phosphate (sugar starch), salix alba (willow) bark extract, epilobium angustifolium (canadian willowherb) extract, aniba rosodora (rosewood) wood oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, niacinamide (vitamin B3), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract*, caffeine, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carrageenan (seaweed derived), polysorbate 20, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin. |
|*Certified organic ingredients.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Due to the use of natural ingredients, the color of this product may slightly alter over time.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.