Compound W, Wart Remover, One Step Pads, Maximum Strength, 14 Medicated Pads
- Expiration Date: May 1 2025
- Date First Available: November 18 2021
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CPW-59510
- UPC Code: 375137595102
- Package Quantity: 14 Count
13.8 x 7.5 x 2.8 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dermatologist & Pharmacist - Recommended Brand
- Salicylic Acid
- Effectively Removes Warts
- Concentrated Medicine
- 3 in 1 Treats, Cushions, Protects
- For the removal of common and plantar warts
- The common wart is easily recognized by the rough "cauliflower-like" appearance of the surface
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and interruption of the footprint pattern.
- Wash affected area
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- Dry area thoroughly
- Remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from center of pad
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
|Salicylic Acid 40%||Wart remover|
|Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber.|
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
- On moles, on birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or on warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat 37°C (99°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.