Clear Eyes, Redness Relief, Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: September 7 2021
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CEY-25415
- UPC Code: 678112254156
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz
9.7 x 5.2 x 2.5 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Up to 12 Hours of Soothing Comfort
- Plus Relieves Dryness, Burning, Irritations
- Relieves Redness
- Soothes & Protects
- Fast Acting
Clear Eyes® Redness Relief is formulated both to relieve redness and moisture.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
To open cap, push down and turn.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
|Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.012%||Redness reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate.|
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- Remove contact lenses before using
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience eye pain
- You experience changes in vision
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.