- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: July 1 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CPK-76840
- UPC Code: 305730768405
- Package Quantity: 3 Count
12.7 x 7.6 x 1.8 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Improved Formula
- Skin Protectant | Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- 8 Hour Moisture
- 2 in 1 Lipcare
- SPF 15
- Paraben Free
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limited time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|White petrolatum 41.4%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, artificial flavor, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, isocetyl stearate, isopropyl lanolate, lanolin, medium-chain triglycerides, mineral oil, paraffin, saccharin, tocopheryl linoleate/oleate, vitamin E acetate, white wax|
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.