Blistex, Lip Medex, External Analgesic Lip Protectant, .38 oz (10.75 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: May 18 2012
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BTX-16001
- UPC Code: 041388160016
- Package Quantity: 0.38 oz
11.2 x 7.6 x 3.6 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Value Size
- Relieves Sore Lips & Restores Moisture Balance
- Quickly Cools & Comforts
Blistex Lip Medex has an Ultra-Med formula to provide quick cooling lip relief you can feel working.
Lip Medex also helps to restore a healthy moisture balance to lips.
Sore Lips: Lip Medex's medicated ingredients deliver a noticeable and immediate cooling action in provide fast relief from the hot, itching sensations that accompany sore lips.
Serious Dryness: Lip Medex provides a special barrier that helps lip cells return to their natural moisture balance.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritation
- Temporary protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Camphor 1.0% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 1.0% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Petrolatum 59.14% (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Phenol 0.54% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, benzyl alcohol, diisopropyl adipate, flavors, fragrances, lanolin, menthoxypropanediol, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, saccharin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter.|