Aveeno, Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen, SPF 30, 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: November 16 2021
Shipping Weight:0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AVO-19461
- UPC Code: 381371194612
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz
14.9 x 6.2 x 3.3 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- New Lightweight Formula
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Broad Spectrum UVA + UVB Protection
- All-Day Hydration With Prebiotic Oat
- Oxybenzone Free
- Sweat + Water Resistant (80 min)
- Refreshing & Weightless
- Dermatologist Tested
- Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Dyes, Oils
Aveeno® has you covered with invisible broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF30 sunscreen lotion with prebiotic oat. Helps to leave skin looking healthy & moisturized all day and to combat sun induced free radicals that accelerate skin-aging.
Aveeno® Dermatologist recommended for over 65 years.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, diisopropyl adipate, alcohol denat., caprylyl methicone, dimethicone, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP crosspolymer, polyurethane-62, hydroxyacetophenone, pentylene glycol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, dimethicone crosspolymer, fragrance, disodium EDTA, trideceth-6, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, sodium hydroxide.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.