Aveeno, Active Naturals, Clear Complexion, Daily Moisturizer, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: February 7 2013
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AVO-03811
- UPC Code: 381370038115
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
3.6 x 6.6 x 14.5 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Salicylic Acid Blemish Treatment
- For Clear, Even Looking Skin
- Helps Prevent Breakouts
- With Total Soy Complex
- Clear Complexion
- Dermatologist Recommended for Over 60 Years
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Improves skin texture
- Evens out skin tone
- Improves skin clarity
- Prevents breakouts
- Clears up blemishes
Discover Aveeno Active Naturals. Simply put, Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
- Skin-evening total soy complex
This daily moisturizer has a unique formula with an exclusive Total Soy Complex to help naturally even out skin tone and smooth texture. It also contains salicylic acid to help clear up and prevent blemishes. This fast-absorbing moisturizer is gentle enough for sensitive skin and helps maintain health-looking skin and improve your complexion.
- For the treatment of acne
Discover nature's secret for clear, even-looking skin.
A pioneer in the study of natural ingredients for efficacious skin care, Aveeno has captured the naturally active benefits of soy. Long known for its health benefits, soy also delivers multiple skin benefits including moisturization, smoothing texture, and evening out skin tone.
Aveeno offers facial care products that are noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, and gentle enough for everyday use.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily, if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic acid 0.5%||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients Arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, BHT, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, fragrance, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, isoceteth-20, laureth-7, methyl gluceth-20, polyacrylamide, PPG-10 cetyl ether, water.|
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may cause irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.