Aquaphor, Advanced Therapy, Healing Ointment, 3 oz (85 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: November 21 2019
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AQP-02435
- UPC Code: 072140024352
- Package Quantity: 3 oz
15.7 x 5.8 x 4.3 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand for Dry Feet and Heels
- For Dry, Cracked Heels and Feet
- Clinically Proven to Restore Smooth, Healthy Looking Skin
- Skin Protectant
- Preservative & Fragrance Free
- Sponge-Tip Applicator for Touch-Free Application
Recommended by Dermatologists, Aquaphor Healing Ointment® protects to help heal dry, cracked skin on heels and feet.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve cracked skin
- Helps protect form the drying effects of cold weather
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin Protectant (ointment)|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mineral oil, cerasin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol|
- For external use only
- When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on: Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take (2) safety seals - do not use if tube or cap safety seals are broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.