Orajel, Moisturelock Formula Cold Sore Treatment, 0.105 oz (3 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Expiration Date: February 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: OJL-99882
- UPC Code: 310310998820
- Package Quantity: 0.105 oz
11.7 x 8.9 x 1.8 cm , 0.01 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 6 Active Ingredients
- Instant Pain Relief
- For Cold Sores
- Topical Anesthetic/Topical Analgesic/Skin Protectant
Treat 6 Symptoms:
Plus helps minimize appearance of cold sores.
- Temporarily relieves pain and dryness; softens crusts (scabs) associated with
- Cold sores
- Fever blisters
- Squeeze tube to dispense
- Blend well until green tint disappears
- Rub in gently
|Adults and children 2 years of age and older||Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily|
|Children under 12 years of age||Should be supervised in the use of this product|
|Children under 2 years of age||Ask a physician|
|Allantoin 0.5%||Skin protectant|
|Benzocaine 20%||Topical anesthetic|
|Camphor 3%||Topical analgesic|
|Dimethicone 2%||Skin protectant|
|Menthol 1%||Topical analgesic|
|White petrolatum 64%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive ingredients Caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunella vulgaris leaf extract, propylene glycol, water, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, zea mays (corn) oil, tocopherol, cholecalciferol, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, iron oxides, blue 1 lake|
For external use only.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless directed by a physician
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a physician if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Symptoms clears up and occur again within a few days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if the package is torn, cut or otherwise damaged.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) under dry conditions.
- This is a personal care item and should be used by one individual only.