Boericke & Tafel, SssstingStop, Topical Gel with Citronella, 2.75 oz (78 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: May 2021
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BAT-25397
- UPC Code: 308078253978
- Package Quantity: 2.75 oz
16.3 x 8.9 x 4.6 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Relief for Itch & Pain of Insect Bites
- Great for Cold Sores & Fever Blisters
- Est. 1835
- Redness of Insect Bites/Stings
SssstingStop gel with Citronella is for the itch, pain, and redness of insect bites and stings. It contains no hydrocortisone, antihistamines, DEET or synthetic medications.
SssstingStop gel is also used for fever blisters and cold sores. It also alleviates the itch and pain of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
- Temporarily relieves the pain, itch, redness and swelling of minor insect bites and stings (ants, bees, mosquitos, wasps, etc.).
- Soothes fever blisters and cold sores.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as needed.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- To open: Unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
|Echinacea angustifolia 1X||Inflammation|
|Ledum palustre 1X||Pain and itch|
|Urtica dioica 1X||Pain and itch|
|Inactive ingredients: Citronella oil, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, jojoba oil, polyacrylic acid, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel distillate.|
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any ingredients in this product.
- Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reactions develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).
- Keep in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with inner seal. Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing.