Azo, Yeast Plus, 60 Tablets
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Azo, Yeast Plus, 60 Tablets
- Expiration Date: December 2020
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AZO-60667
- UPC Code: 787651606675
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
2.3 x 8.4 x 10.7 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Multi-Symptom Formula
- Dual Relief
- #1 Most Trusted Brand†
- Yeast Infection Symptom Relief - Itching & Burning + Vaginal Symptom Relief - Occasional Odor & Discharge
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Lactose Free
See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection.
- Relieves the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves occasional vaginal odor and discharge.
This is a homeopathic medicine that supports the body's own defense system.
†#1 Most Trusted Brand based on Total AZO Brand Nielsen data through 7/8/17 and the 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey (Urinary Pain Relief and Cranberry Supplement categories).
Adults: take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Children: consult a physician prior to use.
For occasional support take one tablet per day.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet):||Purpose|
|Candida albicans 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning and discharge|
|Kreosotum 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Natrium muriaticum 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Sulphur 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, fractionated coconut and palm kernel oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.|
For oral use only. This product will not cure a yeast infection.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Have abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a serious condition.
- Get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months).
- May have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Stop use and contact your physician if:
- Your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days.
- You get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each one tablet dose contains 35 mg calcium. Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
Because this product contains natural ingredients, colors may vary.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.