AYR, All Natural Saline Nasal Rinse Kit, 1 Kit
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Expiration Date: April 2021
Shipping Weight:0.33 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AYS-70015
- UPC Code: 302250700151
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
17.3 x 9.7 x 7.6 cm , 0.28 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Ayr...Helps You Breathe Better
- Special Value!
- 100 Packets
- Soothing Sinus Wash
- Free 50 Count Refill Packets Included
- Soothing Treatment for Sinuses & Allergy Symptoms
- Developed With Physician Recommendation
- Children Ages 6 and Up
- No Preservatives
- Isotonic Use
- Hypertonic Use
- Gluten Free
- Nasal Irritation From Dust, Animal Dander, Pollen
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Postnasal Drip
- Post Surgical
Ayr Saline Nasal Rinse Kit Helps Relieve Symptoms Of:
- Nasal Congestion and Dryness
- Allergenic Nasal Irritation From Dirt, Dust and Pollen
- Postnasal Drip / Sore Throat
- Easy-to-use, reusable applicator bottle.
- 100 one-time-use, saline nasal rinse mixture packets.
- Complete instructions for use.
- Physician Approved
- Convenient Reclosable Cap
- Preservative & Iodine Free
- Safe For Use During Pregnancy
- Top-Rack Dshwasher Safe
- No Burning or Stinging
- Buffered to Neutral pH
Uses helps relieve symptoms of:
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Dryness
- Postnasal Drip
- Recurrent Sore Throats
- Nasal Irritation Due to Allergens, Dirt, Dust & Pollen
- Adults and children 6 years and older: use once or twice per day or as directed by physician.
- Children under 6: consult physician before use.
- Isotonic: one (1) packet mixed in 6 oz of lukewarm water.
- Hypertonic: three (3) packets mixed in 6 oz of lukewarm water.
Sodium, chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Do not use this product before consulting your physician if:
- Your nose is completely blocked.
- You have a new or acute ear infection.
- The person using the kit is unable to maintain a standing position over a basin.
Discontinue and consult a physician if you experience pressure in the ears.
Use only lukewarm water, distilled or cooled previously boiled.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use of container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Buffered to eliminate burning or stinging.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C) in a dry place.